Skip to content
- Artwork should be no less than 300dpi.
- Colour mode must be set as CMYK (Not RGB)
- 3mm external bleed around all artwork. Anything that touches a trimmed edge must extend 3mm past it.
- For best results keep all important information at least 3mm from the trimmed edge.
- Minimum thickness that can be printed is 0.3pt.
- Embed or outline all fonts used.
- When converting fonts to outlines, remember that stray point still contain fonts. These stray fonts are to be deleted.
- If a transparency is applied to artwork please flatten/rasterise image with this effect.
Scodix & Raised Gold
- Setup areas that are to have Scodix or Gold foil on a seperate page/file and set as a spot colour.
- Scodix/Gold cannot be applied within 3mm of the edge of the artwork.
- Setup areas that are to have Spot UV on a seperate page/file and set as a spot colour.