• Artwork should be no less than 300dpi.
• Colour mode must be set as CMYK (Not RGB)
• 3mm external bleed around all artwork. Anything that touches a trimmed edge must extend 3mm past it.
• We recommend you keep all important information at least 3mm from the trimmed edge.
• Minimum thickness that can be printed is 0.3pt.
• Embed or outline all fonts used.
• When converting fonts to outlines, remember that stray point still contain fonts. These stray fonts are to be deleted.
• If a transparency is applied to artwork please flatten/rasterise image with this effect.