Foil Business Cards
Full colour foil business cards with a huge range of foiling colour options available.
Our business cards with foil can make that a reality and are certain to make your branding pop. Sleek yet impactful, the addition of foil to your company branding and information will ensure that your brand will not be forgotten easily.
Benefits of Foil Business Cards
- Unique and eye-catching design that’s bound to attract attention
- Clear printing of your brand and information
- Thick card stock with a luxurious finish
- Various colours available
- Affordable advertising that’s perfect for exhibitions and events
Artwork Tips for Foil Business Cards
If you’re submitting your own artwork, then be sure to take note of the following tips for the best possible business cards:
- Ensure the submitted artwork is saved in CMYK colour mode
- Save your artwork in 300dpi for clear and flawless printing
- Include a 3mm bleed to ensure your artwork stretches to the edges of your cards. More information about bleeding can be found here
- To achieve the best results, avoid placing your logo or brand information within 3 mm of the edge of the artwork
- Convert all fonts to outlines
For business cards with foil:
- The first page of your PDF should be the front of the business card. This is the artwork that will be printed and combined with the foil elements
- The second page represents the artwork and text for the rear of the card
- The third page will indicate where the foiling elements should be applied to the front of the card. Everything on this page should be set to 100% black
- Page four should display a positional guide showing how the foil and front artwork should be combined
- More information can be found here.
Our Foil Business Card Ordering Process
Ordering Foil Business Cards from us has never been easier, and can be completed in 4 simple steps.
Choose Quantity, Size And Foil Colour
Our prices are clearly displayed with no hidden costs so you can simply choose the quantity you require, select the size and foil colour. All of our foil business cards are printed on 420GSM stock.
Upload Your Artwork
You will then have the opportunity to upload your artwork files. We accept many file types including PDF, PSD, JPG and more, please refer to the artwork guidelines tab for further information on how to set up your artwork file for best results.
Complete Your Print Order Online
Complete the steps through the online checkout process and specify where you would like your order delivered to. We offer free standard delivery Australia wide and also have an express shipping option which you can select at checkout if you need your order faster.
Approve Your Artwork Proof
Upon receiving your order, our design team will review your artwork file and create a digital proof. This will be sent to you to review and approve within 4 hours of receiving your order (during business hours). Once you have approved your artwork proof, we will schedule your print job on the next available production run.
How thick are foil business cards?
Our foil business cards are printed on professional quality 420GSM card stock. We believe this thickness is the perfect balance between durability and flexibility, so your cards will last for a long time in your clients’ wallets.
What size options are available for foil business cards?
The foil business cards are available in 3 standard sizes: 90 x 55mm, 90 x 45mm, and 86 x 54mm. If these sizes don’t suit, then you can outline your own custom measurements up to a maximum of 90 x 55mm.
Whatever size of business card you’re looking for, you can be sure that we’ll be able to accommodate you. If you’re unsure about which size is going to be best for you, we’re more than happy to lend a hand. Just get in touch to have a chat.
Do foil business cards have an option to print on both sides?
Foil business cards will be printed on both sides, with foil available only on one side. This provides an eye-catching and shimmering front side, with clear and informative printing on the rear.
When you submit your PDF, it should contain 4 pages. The first two will show the front and rear designs respectively. The third page will outline the foiling elements that will be added to the front of the card, and the fourth page will indicate how the combined foiling and front design should appear. More information about this process can be found here.
How much do foil business cards cost?
The price of your foil business cards will depend on the quantity you desire and their size. Prices currently start at $260 (excluding GST) with a minimum order of 500 business cards.