Foil Business Cards
Full colour foil business cards with a huge range of foiling colour options available!
Imagine yourself at a an event where everyone is passing around business cards and you know, without a doubt, that your business card will be the flashiest, most commented on and memorable card that anyone has received.
Our business cards with foil can make that a reality and are certain to make your branding pop!
We print these foiled cards on a thick 420gsm stock, and finish them with a matt celloglaze that gives them an extra silky feel. We can do coloured foil on either 1 or 2 sides.
Business card foiling colours available:
- Rose gold foiling
- Gold foiling
- Silver foiling
- Copper foiling
- Black foiling
- Green foiling
- Red foiling
- Blue foiling
When printing a new design with foil, we need to setup a new foiling block to press the foil onto the business cards.
If ordering for the first time please select new block. Once the block is setup we keep it here ready to go for your next order and there won’t be any setup fee for using it again.
If you are looking for gold or silver foiling without having to setup a new foiling block, checkout our raised silver and gold foil business cards.
They don’t incur any setup costs!
Creating your own artwork or your designer asking for how to supply the files?
Details below on what we require to get you the best results!
- Ensure the file is setup in CMYK colour mode
- Save as 300dpi
- Include 3mm bleed – For more information on artwork bleed click here.
- For best results do not place any text or logos within 3mm of the edge of the artwork.
- Convert all fonts to outlines
For Business Cards with Foil:
- Setup the first page of your pdf file as the front. Only what is to be printed, not the foil elements
- Setup the second page of the pdf as the back, with just the print elements.
- Setup the third page of the pdf with only the foil elements that are to go on the front of the card
- If you are doing foil 2 sides, create a fourth page that only shows where the foil is to go on the back.
- Alternatively you can supply 2 x artwork files. The first would be just the front and back of the print artwork and the second file would only have the ares to apply foil to.
Note that our design team will review all submitted files and create artwork proof that you will need to approve before we send to production.
Business Card Templates
Got the skills to design your own cards? Use the free templates below!
Each kit includes templates for Adobe Illustrator & InDesign as well as instructions for how to use each file. Templates are already setup with guidelines showing artwork size, internal margins and minimum bleed. Download